6/5/11

Re-Shoot

I only just got TS3 re-installed and have been getting a lot of new content what with Generations coming out and also a lot of cool cc and I realised, while getting back into the game, that I needed to re-do some stuff for The End of the World.

When I created the characters of Darcy and Daniel I had a slightly different idea of why they had moved and it was more about money issues, a completely different story from what grew out of my writing, and I realised that the pictures would tell a different story from the one I wanted.

So Darcy got a slightly altered look, hopefully a little more urban and they got a better car. Also, in addition to making Gull's Nest a tad bigger, I changed and added some stuff around the garden. So I'm in the process of re-shooting and shooting pictures for ch.3 at the same time, but it'll soon be done, finger's crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment