1/21/11

Gender Bias

I like to consider myself a modern woman, with a clear cut view of what equal opportunity means, discrimination is horrible and I don't like stereotypes.

But I still want a male butler, doggone it!! I mean is it really too much to ask that after you've hired and fired your seventh pretty, blond, shapely manequin of a woman you could get just one middle aged, balding, fat guy!?! And what is it with those creepy female butlers looking like clones from a seventies sci-fi movie?

Gees! Even creating my butler in CAS and sticking the character in the butler bin via the Master Controller I still kept getting the manequins... duck it, I'll just leave the Goldbeard's butle-less for now, they won't be featured all that much in the story anyways, not yet in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment