1/31/11

Story Update: The End of the World Ch.2 Too Much

Well, there's more involved in getting these things put together than you might imagine before starting out, I am really enjoying the process so far, but I have to fight not to get too drawn into building and redecorating.

I've been re-touching Barnacle Bay and slowly re-styling the inhabitants to suit the story and more my taste. I want it to blend nicely and feel slightly less prestine and cheerful.

What I learned while writing this chapter is that I rely a lot on what happens in my game to tell the story, not that I actually play Darcy's family, but as I leave free will on while forcing them to interact with the world around them they sometimes surprise me and end up taking the story in completely new directions.

The End of the World Ch.2 Too Much

No comments:

Post a Comment