5/6/13

The Sims 4, huh?

The Sims 4 Announced

Yeah, like we didn't see that coming when they barfed out their whole TS3 lineup in one go?

I guess I have the same feeling I did when TS3 came out, it's a mix of "Well fuck, that's four years of building up my worlds wasted!" and "OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! Give me! Give me!! GIVE ME!!!"

Now, we'll obviously get weather and pets right away THIS time right? Ha! HA!! HAHA!!! God, I kill myself... Seriously I hate the fact that they will probably give us basically The Sims 3 vanilla game with better AI and graphics and then milk us for every penny for another four years.

I am looking forward to getting said better AI and graphics though. Awhile back EA announced that Dragon Age 3 will be using the Frostbite 3 engine (DICE, Battlefield 4) which looks just unbelievable!! Can you imagine playing a game like the Sims with those kind of graphics and lighting? I know that won't be happening exactly, but still, I'm a graphics nerd.

I do wish they'll incorporate weather though, really, I mean we waited how many years? For something so basic for realism? I will be deeply disappointed if we don't get weather for the base game in TS4... But would I still get it? What do you think? Duh!! But I will bitch about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment