5/20/13

Writing

I just thought I'd let you know (all my two readers) that I am working on the next chapter of The End of the World. It's been awhile. I suppose I've suffered from writer's block. I've just not known how to get started and quite frankly been making a lot of excuses for myself to put it off.

Not to mention doing other stuff... stupid Skyrim and stupid SimCity and watching stupid Let's Play videos on YouTube - how dumb is that? How can it be so much fun watching someone else play a game instead of actually playing it?

So today I kicked myself in the posterior and said to myself "sit down and just write, it doesn't matter what comes out, just write something!" And I did and the chapter is started, so by my calculations there should be an update by next weekend. There, now I deadlined myself too... OMG the pressure!! Ah, I can't take the pressure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment