6/8/13

Small Step Closer

OK, now the chapter is almost done, well the words are written, I only need to take the pictures, which I'll hopefully be able to finish this weekend. I acually usually have some or most pictures taken already when I write a chapter, but this time I ended up doing it the other way around. So we'll see if this means it'll be harder or easier to take pictures ingame.

Anyways, I'm really excited about getting a chapter written, it's been so long! Hopefully I'm not jinxing it today by posting this little positive note, you never know...

I'll leave you with a bit of a blooper from the last chapter. I had taken all pictures I needed and while going through them I started to feel that maybe Daniel, as a father, and Darcy, as a teenage girl with all of their hang ups, wouldn't be walking around in just their sleep wear.

And then there was this pic which convinced me completely that I needed to take new pictures. Doesn't it look like Darcy is completely mesmerized by Daniel's pecs?

Now, that's just wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment