6/9/13

Story Update: The End of the World Ch. 5 Barnacle Burgers

Well, took my sweet time didn't I? Here we are though finally.

The End of the World Ch. 5 Barnacle Burgers

This chapter was really hard to shoot pictures for since I wanted a diner full of people in the background, getting them all in place and forcing them to stay took a lot of time, which meant having to revert to a previous save four times just to get the daylight back, which in turn meant having to get the people back at the tables again since the game popped them out of their seats every damned reload!

But it was worth it, I think the diner really does look busy and the people like they're going about their daily lives, which is what you want from extras. The diner did take a while to build too, I'm pretty happy with it, a very stereotypical diner, just like you'd expect in a small town like Barnacle Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment