7/1/13

Island Paradise


Sunbathing has never really been my thing, I never go on resort type holidays, I travel to see things, sites, cities, castles. I do like the ocean though, looking at it I mean, I just don't want to go in it; on it is cool, but I've always hated swimming in salt water.

That being said I'm absolutely in love with Island Paradise, it's gorgeous and the houseboat thing is amazing. I've created a family to play with and built them a nice houseboat on the hull I wanted, they're Anthony, his girlfriend Jacqueline and her sister Lauren and their little terrier Striker.

The boat should have a name too, but it doesn't yet. My intention is to start a story with these guys, just playing them and seeing where it goes, rather than planning it out like I've been doing with The End of the World.
I have had a lot of fun building their houseboat though. I did cheat, obviously, I'm not really much for the whole starting from scratch.


I wanted a houseboat that looked and felt like a realistic boat, so I'm only using ladders and their bedrooms are below deck. I did fit in a hottub and a sundeck as well as the "bridge" in front.
I'll post some better pictures of it later. I am getting a little annoyed at the camera on houseboats, it's very, very laggy and gets stuck all the time. Another thing that bugs me is that below deck all metals shine turqoise.

 
And here we are lastly, Anthony and Jacqueline enjoying the view from the aft. Hm, all my male sims look the same...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment